Saturday, August 15, 2009

I should be asleep...

BUT I'M BLOGGING! What's new? hmmmm.... I've found some cool new sites and love some others I already know! I just found paperpopsicles absolutely amazing kits... you will see a little on my grow layout....look at that awesome stem... seriously go to this website. They also teamed up with shimmerz (really cool way to add glimmer to your page (there is some on my big flower in my grow layout)! Also, scrapbookdreamer gave me some awesome news.... I get to be their featured member :) They are so sweet over there. I've got to get on some info for them ASAP now :) thanks girls! They have an awesome store where I just ordered a curvy cutter to cut big circles with... I CAN'T WAIT for it to get here! woohoo! Oooo and I just ordered some glimmer mist today!






this altered album is made of wood wall hangings that I bound together. This is my sweet niece Shayd! Now I've gotta start on some for my other 2 girls Ari and Addi...soon soon!!!



Logan on his 4th birthday! I can't believe it (ps. part of this layout is from paperposicles, that awesome stem)


my pleasure (done for scrapbook dreamer earlier, but I never uploaded till now)
journaling:
I get lost
When the road stretches out in front of me,
My feet hit the ground in rhythm with my music
the simple beauty of flow!


I find myself
In my world of creativity.
This place where I can make something unique and special to me


I retreat
Inside the pages
there is a world that causes me for a time to forget my own


I revitalize
Inside a mug
the smell, the taste, the aura!

my little Logan's first dental exam. I know I'm a slacker, but no cavities so yay anyway! I did this as a sketch challenge for letscrap

2 comments:

  1. Big congrats on being the featured member! Your work is awesome, love the mini and your pages here. I think I'm going to bring the camera to the dentist next time, but I'm afraid all I'll get are tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great news!! PS. I love Logan's layout and your circle mini!!

    ReplyDelete