Thursday, August 6, 2009

hello today

hmm what to say? Well, I got a short run in last night, better than nothing. Logan Birthday is approaching so quickly, I can't believe he's almost 4. I created a couple layouts recently that I've loved. And, I really need to get to Roberts so I can discover some more goodies to add to my scrap supplies. I hope you each stop by theeverdayscrapper. Become part of our forum and enjoy the challenges. We have an awesome group over there ready to help you out and give you ideas on how to do things. Don't forget, my day is Tuesday (as in technique Tuesday)

Yay I made this layout of the cancer relay! It was amazing... I'm so happy my mom and Grandma B are survivors. Wish you coul've been there grandma B.

I'm making one of these with Woo's hands too. Today hopefully. I just love the way it turned out

and here is Woo's :)



REMEMBER I created each of these layouts for sketch challenges on letsscrap.com it's a great site! Go check them out

4 comments:

  1. your layouts always amaze me
    I totally love your newest creations
    one day when I am famous and write a scrapbooking book, I'll forsure have your layouts featured in it...hey a girl can dream can't she, heck I'm glad we met at Scrapbook Dreamer, maybe just one day..but for now I've left an award for you on my blog, one called "The Friendship Award"-I'm glad we've met in cyber land--hope to be friends for a long time
    hugs
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey You!!!
    Love the LO's. The handprints are so cute : )
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hand pages are great ..... once again I may scraplift it !! Fantastic , where to you get the time , do you scrap at night? Ant

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your LO's- those hand LO's are adorable- I wish I would have thought of that when mine were little- super cute!

    ReplyDelete